Bla Bla Box :D


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mr. DJ

Hello friends....

After weeks of silence i finally got something to share. I was out for the entire week-end coz there was a party at my couzin's and was the guy who would be providing music. that was supposed to be some "routine" entertainment till one of my other couz called to tell he wont be able to provide us with his power speakers.... No need to say that everyone was in some sort of panic. Fortunately we found another guy to provide speakers and to my surprise he was a dj too. i was like intimidated by his equipment as i had only my PC...

7P.M saturday - the guests started to move in ... ahhhh forgot to mention: Girls bday = MANY girls haahah..
The dj was playing some kenny G stuff ... and i was busy welcoming the fresh meat :P

9p.m everybody was wondering when they would hear something to dance ... and errmm .. the Dj was still with his "music en sourdine" stuff. Went to see him and told him its time to push the decibels and start the party... sure he got some tunes ... but after another 30 mins nobody was on the dancefloor ...

Here comes the good part hehee....

some of the ppl who knew me started to tell me to go there and show what i got .. and one of my cousins made things worse... he proposed a DJ battle between me and the other guy. Connected my stuf to his mixer and let him do the opening ... then while he was still messing around i just cut his channel dry and a " PUT UR HANDS UP FOR DETROIT" announced the house session .... everybody screamed and rushed to shake their ass ... "DJ Dan! DJ Dan!" they shouted Frantically.. Wow That was euphoric and i felt like being a supa star ... that also helped to calm the shakes i was gettin...

The other guy was so pissed, i could read that Hatred expression on his face ... hey isnt my fault if ur crap dude! He got nothing (tunes and talent) to answer to my demo... and then asked me to continue to mix till the end ... i kept the dancefloor full till 3.am ...

Said that, i seriously think abt buying some equipment a hercules MK2 console to begin wih ( Mixing on a keyboard doesn't give a serious "pro" look.)
i will skip the technical detail coz i think i wrote enuff. Waitin for my couz to send me the pics .. :D


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooH! 3 cheers for Dj Dan!
Gimme a D, gimme an A, Gimme an N
lol!!
hehe, sa v dir si jamai ena 1 ti party kot moi, kav compte lor toi!! :P

waiting for the pics!!

Anonymous said...

wer c vrai morinn.. zamai ena n party kot twa.. HAHAHAHA

yo dan laviande freche tou. ine gagne gouter? LOL

m0rph said...

hihihihih wa morin si ena party mo caw animer .... mais pa kner si zot dan house music / trance and co...

@ jev ... in gagn nimero .. i hope degustation will be for later .... :P:P