Bla Bla Box :D


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Monday, August 20, 2007

Im back :D


HEYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,

i finally remembered the blog's passwords!!!! yesss .... now i can erm .. do more shitty posts? yeh ... they say when u get old u lose your mind. I guess it's not true :D look at me!!! yeh im only 23 (just recently)...

i need to update all that stuff and all so give me some times to learn all the codes and stuff again :P

oh the pic of me is horrific .. and my room is always in such a mess :D im proud

cheerz!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

eta ey figir!

to ena blog tou!

morinn said...

hihi, ek p fr bne poz top model lor lili? :P

m0rph said...

euh .... non nek in pren 1 foto at random... p gagn pares pu roder :P

Anonymous said...

m0rphineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

and my room is always in such a mess :D im proud

HAHAHA ban boug telment fier de sa non. LOL Wer mne compren c ki tne dir lor mo blog la. Sof ki phoenix c medecine hangover sa wadir. LOL