Bla Bla Box :D


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Saturday, September 1, 2007

TAGGED -.-


hey there ppl,
i know i know, im fuken lazy those days not posting a thing on the blog. But eh i love u :D. Guess what? I was making my routine check of new post and shouts on my fav blogs (see the roll) when WOW, i got tagged (again) by morinn .. and yeh its hell of a long questionnaire. I can't complain though, ive got some stuff to post on my blog and ive got friends who ermm who talk abt me on their blog hehehe.


First one, it's the 7 P's meme. So here goes:

Passion - music, big bikes , technology

Purpose - Multi

Pursuit - becoming better in everything i do

Position - 69 eh? .... ^^!

Pummeling - my fist on the wall when im mad at smthing.... (whats the point?)

Progress - STAGNANT for the time being .. 2007 is a fucking bad year for me :(

Personality - relaxed and positive-thinking tday...


The Fab 4 meme :
4 Jobs I've Held:

- [has been censored due to legal matters arising]

- Cd tester (holiday job @ nautilus bookshop).

- IT techie in a well known company (2004 -2007)

- Freelance Network Admin in another one. (up to now)



4 Films I Could Watch Over and Over:

- Cast away.

- Dawn of the dead.

- We were soldiers.

- every movie with hannibal lecter! .


4 Television Shows I Watch:

- Dr. House ( pwns )

- CSI (les experts - miami , las vegas , new york )

- Band of brothers

- camera cafe and kaamlott :P




4 Places I've Lived -

- Quatre bornes , 10 years (approx.)

- Rose hill, 13 years.

- Tananarive , madagascar, 1 week (holidays ... ewww)

- Paris, la Defense, 1 month (Holidays.... YAYYYY!)



4 Favorite Foods:

- Basic junk , fast food .

- typical mauritian Cuisine (hindu 7 cari , chinese bol renverser, arab briani ect)

- BBQ

- BEER! ( <3 )




4 Websites I Visit Every Day:

- www.morinn.blogspot.com ( and her blog roll :D )

- www.nubaz.net

- Google (default browser page lawl)

- http://www.lash-69.com/ (kewl Design btw.. train moi do!)


4 Places I Would Love To Be Right Now:

- In the arms of some hotchix

- Any beach

- DE_inferno

- Any other planet where lifeform is present


4 Favorite Colors:

- Black

- Red

- turquoise

- metallic Grey

4 Names That I Love and Would/Could Not Use For My Children:

- M0rph jr.

- m0rphmix jr.

- Saddam ?

- pti merdeux



damn i don't know if i should.. but that could be fun..

I TAG : Lash , Davina and fokchi lady ( si to ena blog .. sinon txt moi to rep lool)


DAmn nw i need to format all these...

thats all...

cheerz

3 comments:

morinn said...

hihih... tarr to lavi mari mouvementer ein! :D

mo happi happi ki tone rep tou sa la!

yayyyy... bne vacances a paris la ti top? *sings: paris est la ville de l'amourrrrrrrrrrr*

Anonymous said...

*sings: paris est la ville de l'amourrrrrrrrrrr*

:/

HAHAHAHAHA

m0rph pu food la to cav met bagette fromaz si. manzer soolar sa.. LOL

Anonymous said...

eta ey!

pa fr moi zour toi do!

to visite mo blog tou les zour soi disant! selman mo mem pa dan blogroll la ein :P xtra sa :P

aler ziska dimer mo repone tag la :P